SVVMA Charitable Giving Committee Student Scholarship - Cosumnes River College
The Sacramento Valley Veterinary Medical Association (SVVMA) Charitable Giving Committee Student Scholarship – Cosumnes River College was established to give scholarships to Veterinary Students enrolled in the Veterinary Technology program at Cosumnes River College. Applicants will need to demonstrate their participation in SVVMA/SVVTA activities and other veterinary groups (local VMA’s) and their geographic plans for practice after graduation. Preference will go to to students who plan to practice in the greater Sacramento area after graduation.
• Open to Veterinary Technology students at Cosumnes River College
• Be enrolled in the Cosumnes River College Veterinary Technology program in the current year
• Have a 2.5 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale
• Demonstrate participation in organized veterinary medicine groups and SVVMA/SVVTA activities
• Demonstrate career goals after graduation
• Preference will go to students who plan to practice in the greater Sacramento area after graduation
Scholarship award may be used for tuition, fees, books and educational supplies.
- $400 - $800