Morton & Susan Rumberg Scholarship
The Morton & Susan Rumberg Scholarship was established to provide financial assistance to undergraduate, graduate, or teaching credential students attending an accredited college or university who are serving or have served honorably in the United States Armed Forces. The scholarship award can be used for educational expenses, including tuition, institutional fees, books, supplies or a computer.
- Be serving or have served honorably in the United States Armed Forces
- Be an undergraduate, graduate, or teaching credential student at an accredited college, community college, or university in El Dorado, Placer, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Solano, Yolo or Yuba counties
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale
- Be enrolled at least part time per quarter/semester during the year of the scholarship award
- Preference will go to students pursuing a degree or teaching credential with an intended career in an educational environment
Renewal Awards – applicant must reapply each year to be considered for a renewal award