Art Savage Scholarship Fund
The Art Savage Scholarship Fund was established to provide financial assistance to Sacramento River Cats employees or their family members who are pursuing higher education.
- Must be a River Cats employee or family member of a River Cats employee
- Be a high school senior, undergraduate student or an adult re-entry student
- Planning to attend a two-year community college, four-year college/university, vocational or trade school in the upcoming academic year
- Demonstrate financial need (preference will go to students whose expected family contribution EFC is less than $10,000)
- Preference will be given to students working while going to school
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 12 units per semester or full time equivalent in the upcoming academic year
Scholarship award may be used for tuition, fees, books and educational supplies
Renewal awards are available up to two (2) years. You must reapply for a renewal award. Your renewal application will be considered with the overall pool of applicants.