Paulsen Family Scholarship Fund
The Paulsen Family Scholarship Fund was established to provide financial assistance for agricultural students in Colusa and Sutter counties who are pursuing a higher education in the field of agriculture.
- High school senior who is graduating or has graduated from a Colusa or Sutter county high school, or be a student attending a two-year or four-year college or university who has graduated from a high school in Colusa or Sutter counties
- Be planning to major in some area of agriculture, agribusiness, veterinary medicine, forestry, wildlife management, or natural resources at a college or university with a well-recognized agricultural program
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Full time enrollment (12 units or more) at a college or university in the upcoming academic year
Renewal Award may be received up to three (3) years. Awardee must reapply to be considered for a renewal award.
- Regnar & Beverly Paulsen
- $1,500 to $4,500
- Supplemental Questions
- Essay: Please provide an essay describing yourself and your career goals
- Are you a graduating senior from a Colusa or Sutter county high school, or a student at a two year college or four year college who has graduated from a high school in Colusa or Sutter counties
- Letter of Recommendation: Please provide two current letters of recommendation from individuals who are not related to the applicant
- Second letter of recommendation