Dillard-Jackson Family Scholarship
The Dillard-Jackson Family Scholarship Fund was established to provide financial support to agriculture students in the Elk Grove school district planning to continue their education in the field of agriculture.
- Be a graduating senior from a high school in the Elk Grove school district.
- Be planning to major in agriculture at a two-year community college, four-year college, or university with a well-recognized agricultural program.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Demonstrate financial need (preference will go to students whose expected family contribution EFC is less than $10,000 on the FAFSA SAR report)
- Be enrolled full time in at least 12 academic units or equivalent per quarter/semester in the fall
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a senior graduating from a high school in the Elk Grove school district? Please select the high school you are attending.
- Are you planning to major in architecture at a college or university with a well-recognized agricultural program?
- Essay: Please provide an essay on why you are majoring in agriculture and what your career goals are.
- Letter of Reference: Please request a reference letter from an high school teacher (preferably agriculture) or a member of the community who you have worked with on an agriculture project or employment.