Stolba/Sukkary Family Scholarship
The Stolba/Sukkary Family Scholarship was established to provide financial assistance to students pursuing a college degree. Preference will be given to first generation college students and students attending a two (2) year community college.
- Be a high school senior or college freshman currently attending a school in the Sacramento Region (Sacramento, Placer, Yolo and El Dorado Counties)
- Be accepted or planning to attend a two (2) year Community College, Vocational, Trade or Technical School in the fall
- Have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Demonstrate financial need (preference will go to students whose expected family contribution EFC is less than $10,000)
- Preference will be given to: first generation college students
- Be enrolled in at least 6 academic units or equivalent per quarter/semester in the fall
Renewal Award may be received up to one (1) year. Awardee must reapply to be considered for a renewal award
Scholarship may be used for tuition, fees, books and school supplies
- $750 to $1,500
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a high school senior or undergraduate college student planning on attending a two (2) year College, Vocational, Trade or Technical school in the Sacramento region in the fall? (Sacramento, Placer, Yolo or El Dorado Counties)
- Are you a first generation college student?
- Essay: Please provide a self description essay.
- Letter of Recommendation: Please provide one letter of recommendation from an individual who is not related to you.