Roy and Cynthia Kroener Family Scholarship
Roy & Cynthia Kroener are long term residents of Davis, CA. They have enjoyed both professional and artistic careers in the Davis community. Their goal with this scholarship is to give something back to the Davis community while providing an opportunity for young adults to pursue a college degree.
- Be a graduating high school senior from a high school in Davis, CA
unless you are applying for a renewal scholarship
- High school seniors must reside in Davis, CA
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Plan to attend an accredited two year or four year college or university
- Demonstrate financial need
- Preference will be given to United States citizens
- Preference will be given to students attending a college or university where the cost of attendance is $50,000 or less
Purpose: to help pay for educational expenses, including tuition, institutional fees, books and supplies.
Renewal Awards: may be received up to one (1) year. Applicants must reapply for renewal awards.
- $3,000 to $5,000
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a high school senior graduating from a high school in Davis, CA, or did you graduate from a high school in Davis, CA?
- Essay: Please provide a self-description essay describing your academic goals and financial need
- Letter of Recommendation: Please provide one letter of recommendation from a member of the Davis Community who resides in Davis, CA. (Reference must not be a current or former teacher or related to you)
- Second Letter of Recommendation: Please provide a letter of recommendation from a current high school instructor
- Are you a United States citizen
- Do you live in Davis, CA or did you live in Davis, CA while attending high school?
- Show 1 more