Nancy B. Reardan Scholarship Fund
The Nancy B. Reardan Scholarship was established to provide financial assistance to female high school students in Sacramento County who are pursuing a higher education, with a preference given to current or former foster youth.
- Open to female high school seniors attending a school in Sacramento County
- Plan on attending a two-year community college, four-year college/university, vocational or trade school in the fall
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Demonstrate financial need (preference will go to students whose expected family contribution EFC is less than $10,000)
- Preference will go to current or former foster youth
- Full time enrollment in 12 units or more is required during the academic year
The scholarship is renewable up to two (3) years. Applicants must reapply to be considered for a renewal award.
Scholarship award may be used for tuition, fees, books and educational supplies.