Ramona Burnham Scholarship Foundation
The Ramona Burnham Scholarship Foundation was established to provide a $5,000 scholarship to a graduating senior from Baldwin Park Unified School District. Ramona was a kindergarten and first grade teacher in Baldwin Park for over 20 years. Her family and friends honor her work with the children she loved by awarding a scholarship each year to a Baldwin Park Unified School District graduating senior.
- Must be a high senior graduating from Baldwin Park Unified School District
- Must be Hispanic or Latinx and English is your second language
- Be attending a community college, four-year college of university, vocational or trade school in the fall
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Must demonstrate financial need (preference will go to students whose expected family contribution EFC is less than $10,000 and below on your FAFSA/SAR or CAR)
- Must be enrolled full time 12+ units in the fall
Scholarship is renewable up to 4 years. Renewal requirements are as follows: be in good standings at the college or university attending, be enrolled full time 12+ units, and submit a personal statement describing how your college experience has affected you personally and academically.
Scholarship award may be used for the cost of attendance at the institution you will be attending.