Roy and Cynthia Kroener Family Scholarship
Roy & Cynthia Kroener are long term residents of Davis, CA. They have enjoyed both professional and artistic careers in the Davis community. Their goal with this scholarship is to give something back to the Davis community while providing an opportunity for young adults to pursue a college degree.
- Be a graduating high school senior from a high school in Davis, CA
unless you are applying for a renewal scholarship
- High school seniors must reside in Davis, CA
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Plan to attend an accredited two year or four year college or university
- Demonstrate financial need
- Preference will be given to United States citizens
- Preference will be given to students attending a college or university where the cost of attendance is $50,000 or less
Purpose: to help pay for educational expenses, including tuition, institutional fees, books and supplies.
Renewal Awards: may be received up to one (1) year. Applicants must reapply for renewal awards.