Carroylin and Robert Threlkel Scholarship Fund
The Carroylin and Robert Threlkel Scholarship was established to provide financial assistance to women pursuing a business related degree.
- Be a female student pursuing a business related undergraduate degree at an accredited college university or community college in California
- Be enrolled full-time in an accredited college university or community college
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Demonstrate financial need
- $1,000 to $5,000
- Supplemental Questions
- Essay: Please provide a one page essay on the following topic: why are you going into business and what are your career goals
- Letter of Recommendation: Please provide two letters of recommendation from individuals who are not related to the applicant (one letter should be from a teacher)
- Second letter of recommendation
- Are you a female student?