The Graydon and Myrth Fox Scholarship
The Graydon and Myrth Fox Scholarship was established to assist Individuals who are seeking to further their job skills or improve their circumstances through education by providing scholarships to Veterans who have served honorably in the United States Armed Forces or is still serving on active duty, or the spouse, child or grandchild of a Veteran who was killed or wounded due to a service-related circumstance.
- Be a high school, undergraduate college student or adult re-entry student pursuing a degree at an accredited two-year, four-year college/university, or vocational/trade school
- Be a Veteran who has served honorably in the United States Armed Forces or is still serving on active duty
- Or be the spouse, dependent child or grandchild of a Veteran who was killed or wounded due to a service-related circumstance (DD 214 required and DD1300 required for deceased Veteran and proof of Purple Heart Award required for wounded Veteran).
- Preference will be given to Veterans wounded or killed while engaged in a combat situation (DD1300 required for deceased veterans and proof of Purple Heart Award required for wounded veteran).
- Preference may be given to Veterans who are first responders as well as the spouse, child or grandchild of a Veteran who is a first responder. (Same criteria of killed or wounded in the line of duty would apply).
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Demonstrate financial need
Renewal awards may be received up to four years. Applicants must reapply for a renewal award.
Scholarship award may be used for the cost of attendance at the school you are attending