Dreier Family Scholarship
The Dreier Family Scholarship was created to assist students with financial need pursue education or job skills training in order to become financially self supporting. Preference will be given to current and former foster youth, students who have completed a semester of college (12 plus units), and students who have been active in their school and or community.
- Be a high school senior or undergraduate college student currently attending a school in the Sacramento County
- Be accepted or planning to attend a 2 year College, Vocational, Trade or Technical school in Sacramento County in the fall
- Have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Demonstrate financial need (preference will go to students whose expected family contribution EFC is less than $10,000)
- Enroll in and complete a minimum of 12 units per semester
- Plan to work a minimum of 10 hours per week while attending college
- Preference will be given to: current and former foster youth, students who have completed a semester of college (12 plus units), and students who have been active in their school and or community
Renewal Award may be received up to three (3) years. Awardee must reapply to be considered for a renewal award.
Scholarship may be used for tuition, fees, books and school supplies