The Nadine Dimick Nursing Scholarship
The Nadine Dimick Nursing Scholarship was established to provide financial assistance for a nursing student attending a 2-year college or 4-year university in the Sacramento region.
- Be enrolled in the nursing program at a 2-year college or 4-year university in the Sacramento region (Sacramento, Placer, Eldorado, Yolo).
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Demonstrate financial need
- Max & Nadine Dimick
- Supplemental Questions
- Essay: Please include a personal essay describing your commitment to the practice of nursing and service to the community
- Letter of Recommendation: Please provide two letters of recommendation from individuals who are not related to the applicant
- Second letter of recommendation
- Will you be enrolled in a nursing program at a two or four year College or University in the Sacramento region (Sacramento, Placer, Eldorado, Yolo) in the upcoming academic year?