Pacific Coast Building Products Scholarship Renewal
The Pacific Coast Building Products Charitable Foundation was established in March of 1999 to benefit the children and grandchildren of current employees and retired employees of Pacific Coast Building Products. The purpose of the scholarship renewal is to help current scholarship awardees achieve their dreams of a higher education.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a child or grandchild of a current, retired or deceased employee of Pacific Coast Building Products
- Have received the Pacific Coast Building Products Scholarship last academic year
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale at a two or four year college, university, or vocational school during the past academic year
- Must enroll in at least twelve (12) academic units per semester during the year of the scholarship award, or an equivalent number of academic units per quarter if based on a quarter systems
- Provide an update on how the scholarship has helped you this past year and how you used the scholarship funds
- Provide proof of full time enrollment in the fall. Your proof of enrollment should be an official school document on letterhead or a print out from the online records system of your college or university and must include your name and student identification number.
Scholarship Award Details
The award can be used for all educational expenses and related items, including: tuition & fees, computers, calculators, books & supplies (no asset purchases other than the examples mentioned).
The award will be issued over the course of one academic year. The Sacramento Region Community Foundation will disburse the award directly to the student.
Renewal awards are available up to 4 years.